Is there someone reading my blog?

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Week 8 and 9 in Denmark




On Friday 26th there was a costume party at school and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was a bit complicated to get a costume here but finally I made it and disguised as a devil. We danced until the dawn and I went to bed at 3 A.M.
We had a rest at the weekend and I visited Belgian girls in their residence and I had a delicious dinner there.
In Week Nr. 9 we didn't have any special subjects. We were really disappointed by the optional English lesson as it was not focused on conversation, grammar or vocabulary, as we had expected, but on analysing a poem. Therefore, we decided not to attend this course any more.
Moreover, we had Special Needs but we didn't learn anything new in this lesson.
On Thursday we day a delicious lunch in the canteen. What's more, it was for free! Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment