Is there someone reading my blog?

Wednesday 31 March 2010

A Trip to Aarhus




It's 5.41 A.M. and I cannot sleep. I woke up at 3 A.M. and since then I haven't fallen asleep. Therefore, I decided to brush up my blog a little bit, although I've got a feeling that few people are interested in reading it and viewing pictures.
On Tuesday our group of 11 people (me, Vojta, Katka, Viki, Mery, Caroline, Siv Hege, Kari, Ania and her boyfriend and Zeliha) went on a trip to Aarhus, the 2nd largest city of Denmark. We expected a lot but I was a bit disappointed. The weather wasn't very nice and both the Ancient Museum and the Organic Garden we wanted to visit were closed. Also the train and bus tickets were very expensive, there was a long queue at the ticket office and besides the train had a 45-minute-delay. I thought that just Czech trains are delayed constantly. Moreover, we got on a wrong train as there are no signs and you cannot recognize where the train is going and you always have to ask somebody to be 100 % sure.
We bought some pizza in Aarhus and I got sick later so I wonder if it was because of the pizza. I think so..:-(
However, I was glad that we've seen something new. It wasn't a bad day at all, we had fun and hygelige time in one of the Cafés in Aarhus.

No comments:

Post a Comment