Is there someone reading my blog?

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Tuesday 9th, the best day



On Tuesday 9th we had a wonderful physical education class. I think that we all thoroughly enjoyed it as Jakob is probably the best teacher we've had here so far. We played a great number of enjoyable games from different countries. We also sang some national songs and everything was great. After P.E. we had a break for lunch and then Special Needs with Bodil. Although we didn't learn much new in this lesson, I quite liked it as Bodil is a nice teacher and she allowed us to discuss the key points she talked about.
After school we prepared a wonderful lunch - tortillas stuffed with meat and Mexican beans with sunnyside-up eggs and Chinese leaves. Without a doubt, Katka is the best cook in Denmark!
You can see the picture of our lunch and of me typing posts for my webblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment